WittyKnits

Friday, November 18, 2005

Someone knit for me!

So I'm sitting here feeling guilty for not really having any content to post today, then I realized, duh! I took a photo of the Scarf Me pal scarf I received last week, and while I thanked my pal, I haven't posted it here yet. Bad Amy!

So, in penance, I offer a truly dorky photo of yours truly:



Ha. When I got the box in the mail, I thought it felt strangely heavy for a scarf, and when I opened it up, that little sheepish dude was hanging out amid the chenille. I haven't named him yet. I was thinking of "Mr. Sheepley" or something suitably obvious.

Here's a better photo of the scarf, in action, as a, well...scarf:



Rox was my scarf pal, and I love what she did. Especially because I love the look of chenille, but it drives me batty to work with it. The pattern is from knitty.

Thanks Rox!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

there's something splendid about gift scarves. my favorite two scarves are one that was completed as part of a scarf-along, where you sent the beginnings of a scarf on needles around to different people to continue, and another than my sister knitted me in plain old garter red heart.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome! I cast on at least a dozen scarves for you, frogged em' all! I liked the colors on this one.... so... finally I finished it!

Enjoy!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home