WittyKnits

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You've got to love an LYS that lets you not only go mucking about in a pile of yarn they haven't even priced yet, but also lets you rummage around in the box it was shipped in to pick out your colors.


Silk Purse! Silk Purse!


Yep, Knitters' Mercantile is carrying Alchemy Yarns now.

I can't imagine what would make me happier right now. Especially since I had enough loyalty points for a discount, so I essentially got one hank free. You can't beat that.

Unfortunately, this project must remain top secret as it's being submitted somewhere, but someday, you shall all be able to see the loveliness. I just couldn't wait to share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Kitty said...

Ok... you are evil about posting about Knitters' Merchantil carrying Alchemy yarns now. I guess I know where I am going tomorrow.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been there in a little while- I'll have to go now!

I love alchemy yarns! I'm glad they're carrying it!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home