WittyKnits

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Almost there...almost there...

Tubey is 99.5% done. All that's left is to weave in the ends. So where's the photo?

I made a pact with myself not to post any more not-quite-so-FOs. Otherwise, we end up with things like my hourglass sweater, which is knitted up, woven in, has been worn several times, but yet still patiently waits for its lace cuffs.

So I'm weaving in the ends before the photo is taken. Almost there, almost there.

Would you be surprised to hear I almost caved and wore it last night? It was rainy and I wanted something cozy to go out in. I had woven in the really egregious ends on the sleeves and bottom edge, and tried it on for size. The only thing that stopped me from going out in it was the ends on the lower stripes hanging out of the back, and me having only 10 minutes to try to fix it. So, smarter ideas prevailed, and I wore something else.

If I get home early enough for work, I'll try to finish it before roller derby practice tonight. And then we'll have photographic evidence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Kitty said...

Hope you got it finished so you could wear today since it was so bloody cold this morning or was it just may have felt that way after yesterday. I can not wait to see it.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

hey, I'd love to see it. Please post a picture soon! This one is on my to-do list.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home