WittyKnits

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Plugging along on Tubey

Tubey has two sleeves now: Tubey on couch

I started picking up the stitches for the body last night, well, really, in the wee hours of this morning, but I couldn't concentrate, so I'll finish that up later on today. I am really working to beat the weather on this sweater--I want to wear it before sping really really hits.

Here's me modeling the shrug. Note I cut my head out of the shot due to a severe case of bed-head.

tubey as shrug

I think it fits quite well actually. That's my Ohio Roller Girls shirt there. That's the reason for the suspicious silences here lately: my other new hobby: roller derby!!

Hopefully, I'll have something to show soon on Tubey. If I really push it, I could get it done this week. I'm teaching some knitting lessons though, as I get ready to teach a Brownie troop to knit in a couple of weeks, so I might need to hold off on my own stuff. I've started the second sock to match the one I finished last week, but it's only about .5" long right now. And the next thing on my plate is the Sockapaloooza socks -- I'm still deciding on a pattern for those. I'm thinking of the Twisted Rib socks from January 2 on the Knitting Pattern a Day calendar because they seem to fit my sock pal's requests. Hmmm...still pondering.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

looks pretty good so far. Hurry and finish so I can see the finished project! :-D

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is freggin' sweet!! We are going to need more for the TRAVE TEAM!!

Paz - HellionBOI~>

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home