WittyKnits

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A little bit closer...

I knitted for about 8 hours on Sunday, from morning through the end of the Oscars. Then another 2 or so hours last night at Mojoe, then a few hours today while home sick from work. So I'm making fair progress on Tubey. It's not terribly monotonous, but the fat stripes don't make for near as much mental stimulation as smaller stripes would. But then, I don't think smaller stripes would be a flattering.

I am loving this sweater. It's supposed to be up in the 70s outside by Thursday, so the big suspense is, will I be able to wear it this year??? I hope so. I fear I'll have to add some length though, because I have a very long torso, so I'm not as close to the bottom as one might think.



I love the neckline on this -- the pattern designer is just brilliant!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's looking great!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! I started one in Cascade 220 indigo heather, and have to alternate it with other projects because yeah, all that stockinette is boring.
~Rebecca

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kitty Kitty said...

The sweater looks so awesome one you. I can not wait to see the end product.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That neckline is great!
I cannot wait to see the finished project!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks great! I was tempted to start wone of these when I saw it. Decided to stick to smaller projects right now. Although seeing this is tempting all over again.

1:30 PM  
Blogger roseygirl said...

This looks great! :)

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The unfinished version with the belly exposed is molten lava hawt!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home