WittyKnits

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sockapalooza socks: Finished!

I'm done! I'm done!

Well, they're blocking still, but I'm done!
They're fairly simple, but I think my sockapaloooza pal will still like them.


Pattern: Twisted Rib Crazy Socks from January 2 of the 2006 Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar
Needles: Crystal Palace US 3 dpns
Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit

The only other thing really on my needles right now is the Angelina jacket, but I'm not convinced my yarn choice is correct, plus, there's a skirt pattern in the new issue of spun magazine that is in the yarn I chose, so I may rip that back out (yes, it's mohair -- ugh). So, next up, I'm returning to work on Carlotta, so that I can hopefully enter it in the fair!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the socks. Great colors!

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... something nice should be arriving in your mailbox as of Wednesday, or so...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Soggy Desert Rat said...

In real life, I'd never put those colors together for socks....they look great!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Just found your blog. I'm not a new knitter, but a relatively new blogger here in Columbus, too. Love the socks!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Laughingrat said...

They turned out good, Amy. Hurrah!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home