WittyKnits

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Classic Cloche

Here's the photo of the Classic Cloche from Knit One, Felt Too, post felting. While the pattern said it took them four wash cycles to get theirs felted down to a proper size, mine took less than one wash cycle. I spun it out, then put it over some stoneware mixing bowls to dry, then was wearing it out the very next day. It's very toasty, and most people don't guess it's a homemade hat!



Yes, in the interest of full disclosure, I'll admit to having PhotoShopped out my zit.

Those little white fuzzballs? Don't blame the Brown Sheep Prairie Silks. Blame me for putting two white towels in the washer for agitation. I should have put in jeans. Live and learn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insert comment about pantsless felting here...

~Rebecca

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home