WittyKnits

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The bug cozy...unveiled

This weekend is particularly crafty in Columbus, OH. We've got a craft show at the North Market on Saturday, and alti-craft fair at the newly opened Surly Girl Saloon in the Short North, also on Saturday, and Winterfair at the State Fairgrounds on Thursday - Sunday.

That last one is important, because if you want to see the handiwork of the Extreme Knitting team all put together, the knitted VW bug cozy will be on display throughout the event. I haven't seen it sewn together yet, so I can't wait for this. I have also heard that we are to be featured in the Weekender in Thursday's Columbus Dispatch. I didn't show up to get in the group photo unfortunately, but this should be pretty cool!

I'll try to have photos and a full report here later this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Kitty said...

I wondered what the dates were for winterfair. I can not wait to see the bug. :)

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I wanna go. Maybe I can find a date.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, they're charging admission! Normally I would only grumble a little about that, but I'm watching my pennies because of my trip. Suck!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home