WittyKnits

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Secret Pal Rocks

Because look what she sent me!



That's Loop-d-loop *and* Scarf Style, 2 hanks of Cash Iroha, 2 balls of Knitpicks sock yarn, some Crystal Palace Shimmer and my own sheepie tape measure, not to mention, a hand beaded knitting keychain with my name on it!

Too cool.

I definitely think that Cash Iroha is going to be a little scarf for me, because the color almost exactly matches the Brownsheep Prairie Silks I'm going to felt a hat out of. I shall be so stylish.

Thanks so much to my secret pal, Laura, over at Knits for Sanity. I've enjoyed this so much, because she rocks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you like everything! I have to admit that I REALLY agonize over gifts. It makes me SO happy when they giftie enjoys them. =0) I had a lot of fun being your secret pal!

-Your SP5

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky you! Laura is such a sweetie isn't she?
cara
earth mother

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home