WittyKnits

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Can I just say that my Secret Pal apparently knows me well?

Today I received this:



Inside that cute little pouch is even more chocolate and a Burt's Bees lip balm. How did she know of my love for dark chocolate and Burt's? The world may never know.

Thanks dear Secret Pal!

And, as a secondary note, a photo of the Carlotta yarn so far:



One ball of the green and the ball of off-white kidsilk haze on the left are for another gift project I'm planning. But I'm only awaiting a few more balls of yarn now for the sweater.

Sitcom Chic was is about 3.5" long now, after our stitch n' bitch meeting, and some brief knitting at Mac's afterward. Photos of that later. "Orangeade" was the name of the color, but I'm quickly thinking of it as something closer to "Safety Orange." Oh well. I'll be seen in it. Photos of progress at a later date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home