WittyKnits

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Something for the summer

Not much knitting is getting done lately, since I've been devoting a ton of time to roller derby. But I did pick up a project from last summer and work on it last weekend. I got through an entire repeat of the lace trim for the bottom of the dress on the cover of last spring's Interweave Knits.



It's a bit washed out color-wise, but it was the best photo to actually show the lace pattern. The green is a bit brighter than that though.

As I tend to get lost in lace charts and mess them up horribly, this progress is bigger than it looks.

4 Comments:

Blogger roseygirl said...

I haven't been knitting much either, life just seems to get in the way.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope that I do not get in the way too much! =) Have fun knitting!!!

::kiss::

Paz - HellionBOI~>

3:48 PM  
Blogger Gryphon said...

You're actually making that hole huge dress?? You are a braver woman than I! I've been admiring it but never thought seriously of delving in - I can just see myself getting bogged down for years.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! Lace is my nemesis too. I am in FL visiting my dad and I only brought 2 projects, both of which are lace. I've been swimming and playing the piano and guitar and playing with the dog a lot. ;-)

Jodi

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home