WittyKnits

Monday, March 14, 2005

Thanks to my secret Pal again!

On Saturday, I had a package from my secret pal. Inside was a container of Burt's Bees Lemon cuticle cream (mmmmm....) a copy of KnitLit (yay!) and a lovely handknit cowl (or funnel--I understand the email from Friday now!)

As it is hard to take a good photo of oneself, we shall make do with this mediocre one:



It's pink! And fuzzy! My two favorites! :-)
What you can't tell from this photo is that there is a lovely little bit of green every so often in the yarn which is very cool.

Secret Pal--can you enlighten me on what this yarn is? I love it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mohair in question is Soft Comfort Mohair, Queensland Collection in colour 617. Italian, mmmmmm. My fashionista 7-year old girlie assisted with the selection. Wear it in good health!

me

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home