WittyKnits

Friday, March 14, 2008

It's official....everyone has a knitting book but me

One of my teammates alerted me to this book last night at practice. Yes, that's Kelley Deal as in The Breeders. Wow.


One of the profs where I work has been cheerfully prodding me to write a knitting book that combines knitting with one of my other interests. We came up with "geek knitting" (but I think it's been done) and of course, knitting and roller derby. My argument has been that derby takes up enough time that the book would never get done. So I am happy to see that someone else has a better life/work/derby/knitting balance than me. Joan of Dark of Naptown has this book coming out soon. That's seriously awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan of Dark said...

It was so awesome to meet you the other night! Can't wait to see you on some skates at a bout!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home