WittyKnits

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thor's sweater


12052007 009
Originally uploaded by wittyknits
It seems lately that everyone I know is pregnant. This is one of several little tiny sweaters I've been working on furiously as of late.

This one is for my friends the Bim's, who will be welcoming their boychild Thor (or possibly Beowulf)* in late December. The sweater is Suss cotton, but still kind of cuddly.

I left off the 3 beads the pattern called for since I didn't want any baby swallowing foreign objects on my conscience, and I like it well enough without any of the beads I had in my stash.

Pattern is the placket neck pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Super quick knit (it's in the round) and kinda fun too.


*Not the impending little one's real intended name, BTW. It's just that we're a kooky lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home