WittyKnits

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ballet T-shirt from Loop-d-Loop


12052007 018
Originally uploaded by wittyknits
Way back when, I tried the Ribbon X-back pattern from knitty out of Rowan Cotton Tape. Disaster ensued.

Late this summer, I decided I had just enough of the yarn to do this t-shirt. I actually ran a bit short, and had to do the whole bottom with a single strand, whereas the top is double-stranded. That works out kind of nicely though.

I love this pattern and would like to remake it in a different yarn, just because this didn't turn out super-fab. For example, the paired decreases seem slightly off center to me. But I still like it, and it's exceedingly comfy.

Plus, I get to make this high fashion model pose. What's up with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home