WittyKnits

Monday, May 16, 2005

I can however, give some long overdue shout outs to the SP4 people who I was lucky enough to be Secret Pal of and to. (There's got to be a better way to phrase that, but you know what I mean.) I played Secret Pal to the lovely Annabel of Doigts de Fee. And I was bestowed with Katy of Why Not? as my Secret Pal. Thanks guys!

I can also provide an overdue photo of the lovely stitch markers I received from my Bead It partner, Rebecca of Me Myself & I:



Aren't they cool? I love the italian looking ones, and the green one's especially shiny, and the pink one's so fun--obviously I like them all. I'm using them lots on the GAAAA, but I have failed so far in my quest to take an action shot of them. I'll do this, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger me myself and i said...

glad you like them bead it pal!! This was so much fun!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home