WittyKnits

Monday, April 18, 2005

Look, it's Bad Penny



I did this one in about 2 weeks. It's amazing how much faster sweaters without long sleeves are!

I tried to take this photo showing how my hair matches my trim as much as the designer's did hers in the original photo on knitty, but it didn't work out so well. My camera's got a good timer mechanism, but I wasn't really up to posing.

You can just almost make out those eyelets in the bottom ribbing. And because I'm wearing such the wrong bra, you can definitely see the ones at the raglan decreases.

I finished this in time to wear it to book club tomorrow. Now, to finish reading the book. Oops.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pretty! I like the deeper red you used. Well done you!

-secret pal

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home