WittyKnits

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Because I'm a geek

I spent a fair amount of time this weekend photographing my stash, and cleaning up my Access database to reflect the yarn that's actually in my possession.

This week has brought a lot more yarn into my house. Such as the following:

Noro Lily that I swapped some stuff for:


Denim Silk for the twisted front top from the Spring VK:
Ooops...deleted that photo


Kid Classic for the Hourglass KAL:


Bamboo, just because I love it, from my trip to The Yarn Shop. This might be combined with my Sari Silk into some sort of bag. Not sure yet.



JaWoll for socks, just because the name makes me feel like shouting, "Ja! Es ist Wolle!"



I'm a big dork in any language.

Also, I joined a different sort of "along." where you make stitch markers and send them on in a secret pal sort of way. Simple and fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was *this close* to buying some of that Bamboo yarn this weekend, too! It's so soft.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the stash photos. I do the exact same thing with Access. Piece of advice, if you include a column for the price of your yarn, don't run a query adding it up... it can get scary! ;)

I like the Bamboo yarn. I'm working on the Honeymoon Cami using Oasis from the same company.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home