WittyKnits

Saturday, September 06, 2008

And I guess one more.

Those socks that are started down below. I finished them last week too.

They are HORRIBLE.

The pattern was great. The yarn seemed ok. But then there was pooling. I finished them anyway, thinking if I was wearing them in Mary Janes, it wouldn't really matter. And it didn't seem to from a look standpoint, though they don't look so hot without shoes:



Problem is, they fit horridly. The heels sag, and they slide down into my shoes. The leg openings were huge by the end of the day. I am just going to conclude that Cascade Fixation might fall into the category of "not for me." At least not for socks. Which is sad, but I like a smaller gauge for socks anyway.

Live and learn.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, I hate it when that happens! Love the blog, found you through Swami Mami! I've had a food blog just over a year and finally plunged into the knitting blog world.
Look forward to reading more, I'll link to you on my blog!
Kim

10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 AM  
Blogger more said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home