WittyKnits

Saturday, January 01, 2005

So what is a Witty Knit anyway?

I set up this blog a few months back, and it's been empty as of yet. I've been busy finishing up the knitting of holiday gifts and such, and doing other web projects, so I promised myself I would start this blog once 2005 arrived.

Well, it's here.

So I'm here too. The plan for Witty Knits is eventually to have a pattern-selling business. I have many many many ideas for original patterns and this year will be devoted to swatching them out and engineering them and getting them written up so that other people can understand them. And when I have enough done, a website will be born so you can all have at them.

For now, though, there's just this blog. I'll be getting it into shape in the next few weeks, probably adding some photos of recently finished objects, etc.

Currently on needles:
Rosedale II in Noro Kureyon #124
Magic Stripes socks
Zeeby's bag from Stitch n' Bitch in Rowan Aranspun (the yarn was discontinued two years ago I think--that's how long I've been working on that.)

Need to start soon:
One last holiday related hatMy faroese shawl for the
shawl-a-long that starts today.
My submission for spring knitty, due 2/15, out of Mission Falls 1825 cotton.

And stash re-organization. The mass on the fly scarf designing projects meant I carried half of it into my living room. Gotta get that remedied today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home